"If I read a book and it makes my body so cold no fire ever can warm me, I know that is poetry". -Emily Dickinson
I agree a lot with Emily Dickinson, I mean, poetry can be easily defined as: "Genre of literature, formed by lines that at the same time form stanzas, usually refering to feelings expressed by the author", but I think poetry is much more than that. It should not only express the author's feelings, but it has to make the reader feel them too. It is the way you can tell something that cannot be easily expressed by simple words. I love the way poetry is part of our lives, not only in what we are taught in the school, but also in something as daily as music. I think music is the best and most complete form of poetry, a good song is the one that makes you feel part of the story that is told, and also that makes you think, because music is not a group of sounds and words that people use for relaxing, it is the best way for expressing yourself.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario