lunes, 24 de enero de 2011

Night 2nd Part*

Simplay one of the best books I've ever read. I think it is just amazing, they way the author tells us the story, the characters, the details, but mainly, the images he uses for making us feel we're there with him and his father in the concentration camp, hungry and cold, questionning if this day may be the last one, sometimes wishing it was, but at the same time, have faith and being optimist. The two things that I likes the most about this book were: firstly, how Elie shows us the different types of reactions people has towards fear: indifference, optimism, resignation, anger, etc, and secondly, the message that he tried to communicate to the readers, that we can't be indifferent or "neutral" towards the unfair things that happen in the world, as he says: neutrality encouragesthe tormentor, never the tormenter", and trying to forget or denny what happened, is a way to accept it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario